Saturday, April 07, 2007

i was telling mom tt i wun wana go bangkok anymore! ok... at least nt in the near future.

mom: y?
me: cos i've been there 4 times.
mom: 4 times meh?


oh ya hor.... u ran away once b4 hor..


................................

hahaha... ya... i ran away w my passport n some cash to thailand b4. nobody knows bt it until i came home. actually.. i've been thinking of running away again. to somewhere else lah. no more thai sia~

so brave~ kids pls do nt follow jiejie's example huh~!!!

sometimes i really feel i've let the pple who cared bt me down. when will i stop being sucha rebel? i dono manz...

gg to golden beach in awhile. that is after work alright. poor me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

i haaate my fringe now too! wahahahha

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home