Monday, March 26, 2007

Saturday me n jx went sentosa~
n while making me wait at vivo, i went shopping as usual. hahahahaha.... CANNOT!!!

i'm a skull person. n i've been looking for a perfect knee-length skirt. dear said i look auntyish in this. kuku lah u~
i love this knitted grey dress n apparently i've been buying alot of dresses like this with pockets in front.

c... in my own dress. i'm a dress person la.... so dressy. hahahaha...
actually, it's really becos dress r easy to wear. hahahaha... only one piece. n for someone who frequent the ladies alot, dresses really comes in handy ya know.


beautiful ain't it.... but it's for big chested girl n i'm nt. hahahaha... look... my flat chest can't fit the dress man... just too bad~!!!

d.r.e.s.s s.t.r.e.s.s

i'm loving this skirt like hell~
hee... talking to my dear n telling him to tt i'm camwhoring. hahahaha....
Spartan comes from the word spastic! yeah... we're spartans manzzz~




oh ya..... u can tell i cut my fringe ya~ n i absoulutely hate it now.
it looks darn thick today!

jx's spastic pic is ugly. so view mine will do. i'm cuter. no meh?
waiting for skyride time.

spot my havai~
just as i was trying to secure my flops, it'll fell... thank god it fell just when we take off.... if nt i might have to go back bare footed. heng ar~









mooooooaaacks~



half is whole lot better~


i love love u~ i really do baby


view from the top~



mi n jx looks alike in some way. over the past few yrs... we've heard a thousand times how much we look like each other. some say we look like husband n wife.... but most tot we're siblings...

touching down
thanks!!
Luge time~
tell u.... this wan is really fun. it's my first time trying this out can. i'm nt sua ku. i'm nt~!!!











the beautiful beach. i'm loving it~!!!


connected like shadow. connected by love


setting up the tent.. tell u what. it's better den having just the mat.









trust me. u don wana see jx's armpit hair.

it nv occur to me tt i may b a flat foot until now....

the angmoh behind laughed at me during the luge time when he overheard me saying i'm a reckless driver. hmmmmph~!!! bad ar~!!



i love u deeeeear....

stupid dear ask mi to act sexy like fhm or maxim. hahahahah...
i dono how to.. i'm tooo cute oredi.*ahem* coughs coughs. i m......
next time maybe... i'll post the rest of the pics...
bye.. i gt work tml ney~ next week. sun, sea, sand again!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home