Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rest of the piccas.

heh.. i'd just swallowed a lump of approx 20 ants hugged tightly tgt for survival in the water.
they were there in my bottle since morn n i din even realized. now, about 20 of them r left fighting for their lives.

fortunately for those i'd downed, i'd eaten alot of sweet strawberry yoghurt candy. i hope they have their fill b4 being dissolved by my gastric acid.

argh~ if they dun, i just pray their bodies either go to my body as proteins or come out form (insert blank). just dun start crawling out from my ears n eyes...

anyway... the rest of the piccas from sharon.


me+hya-nyi @ starbucks.

finally just the 2 of us.

wat a gross pic. thnx sharon. v 'sweet' of ya~ can see my sexy gum wan ney~

my girlfren n i....

shirls=forever on the phone

cher=forever snapping away

hmmm... supposed to do a 'xi nu ai le'

sharon likes piccas in this mode.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home