Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY-2007

my cny was fruitful though i was still talking to my relatives w a nose filled with mucus.

yesterday.. the relatives came to me hse n it was packed but i din take pics. hahaha... den mi n dear went ov to wendy jiejie's hse. whooohooo... won some money ov the mahjong table. they call this beginner's luck. hahaha...

anyway... this r some of the pics... i'm gg off to meet dear. tt poor boy.. so hungry now n i'm blogging away... aiyoh..

mommy coming~!!!


me & the bro who carries a book wherever he goes....


testing diff cameras. haha..












me+ biao yi
din even realize i had red eyes. heehee
stupid fan.




haha... porpor posing for me to take an artistic shot for her. haha..



zzzzz... the pj porpor bought. been wearing since pri school. haha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home