Sunday, February 18, 2007

RENUION DINNER 2007 @ SAKURA TAMPINES SAFRA

Gosh... i tell ya... the place was darn packed w pple. but who cares. with all those free-flow steam prawns, (sashimi for the lee's), shark fin's, satay, sushi n whoooo soooo many more good stuffs tt i couldn't rem, it's def worth the long queue(but short wait). since they kept replacing the empty containers.

anyway... the photos i had taken either contain my fam members which they might kill mi if i post their pics online or mi being tooooo sickly.

yup... i was sooooo sick for cny. i tot i almost had to stay @ hme. puffy puffy puffy. n the block nose... flu.. blah blah

so no pics for this entry argh~!!!

me+meg+jovan

dono y kids nowadays r so creative with entertaining themselves-
trying to c who can hole their breath longer.

my beloved aunt

my mom trying to compare our height. cos meg's only p6. dono y i always have to stand like the leaning tower of pisa.

Back @ porpor's hse- trying out bro's cam hp.
it's actually mine can.... den my bias mom gave him. toooopid. nt bad for a 2 meg pix.
whoooo.. sexy thundertigh w jovan n dad

porpor+joel


my beloved porpor + me...
she's v funny wan... she insists tt the photos i take have to b nice, if nt she'll keep screeching n complaining. hahahaha... my porpor is vain lah~


some cuzonly luv



back hme

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home