Friday, February 09, 2007

if u wan to c my outta bed, sickly n shabby look, my advice is continue reading.

The bday visit.

i tell u, dun go to bed w/o washing ur face, brushing ur teeth, bathing, shampooing. esp on ur bday. BAD MOVE!!!

if u intend to do those mentioned above, at least considering putting on some make up or dress up, cos u nv know when u'll get a surprise bday visit from the angels.my bf n best fren+best fren's bf pakat to surprise me.

U lucky pple!! Heng i ans the hp lor~
These pple woke mi up from zzzzz... OH MY GOD~!

highlight: my pong pong hair.. BLOATED n high waist boxers. argh~ can't stand it man~ how m i gg to face the world now? hahaha


John's remedy.


highlight: jx dozing off...



haiz... wat can i say.. TU(4) PUO(4)!!! JING(4) BAO(4)!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home