Friday, March 09, 2007

my bf is the kindess, most gracious boy i've ever met. EVER~!!!
he gets affected pretty easily when pple dun feel good. so being his gf, i have to b very sensitive to his feelings n careful w my actions.

especially my actions.. i admit u need to b highly competent to handle my nonsensical dippy behaviour.

a few days back, i jumped at a cat tt's running after what-i-dono, n u can see the cat was freaking scared to death~ it was funny to mi. i'm a witch mah~

but it affected my bf alot. he'll go on whining bot wat a poor thing the cat is n bringing up the incident to make me feel bad ov n ov again

n i have to apoplogise ov n ov again. but my sincere apologies fell on dead ears. he wants mi to apologize to the cat leh!!!

how to find the cat!?

aiyah... dun blame me anymore lah... i've oredi gt my BAD karma. i swallowed ants n was bitten at least 7 times leh...

*sobx* ok lah... i'm a witch!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home