Monday, March 12, 2007

10.3.07
-the It fair is getting on my nerves. In fact, it's making me psycho. The one thing tt went thru my mind the whole time was how to kill the mass. i dun sound like i'm kidding right? i think i've gt a prob with agoraphobia-a fear of crowd. n perhaps immobility.

-den we went yuki-yaki for a sumptuos dinner with dear's air force school frenz... approx 40 of us had a great time mingling tgt n the food was gratifying. yum yum~

however, i was really shy when i meet pple i' m nt familiar with. hahahaha... i bet most of u, even my besties doesn't know tt i can b shy sometimes... hahahaha...

i'm loving my skully headband, gg to buy more of diff patterns. hahaha... i like.
on our way back sleepy tootsie.






argh........ acting crazy again.



11.3.07
-went to see a showroom flat. we're getting married. whahaha... haha... hahahaha... haha..
-It fair again.
today it just double cfm my fear for crowd n tt i'm in need of some therapy.
i was planning a massacre really.
whoooo... just the tot of slashing some fatties n getting their ghee n sweat ooosh out thrills me. i'm high....
n so there i was, screaming at every ugly n fat man who brushed past me n calling them stupid n idiot mercilessly.
cheap thrill.


-we bought a tent for our camping trip. enough for 4. v soon, we'll upgrade the capacity to 10 n beyond. v soooooooo hor~










happy like kids.....
i really love spending time with u dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home