Monday, March 26, 2007

i met a PSYCHO today n tt was freaky.
i was on the bus on my way home, n tt bloody psycho was sitting beside me. he's just a teenage boy, 21 at most.
n he was taking videos of me using his cam hp. wth... it was soooo obvious he was pointing the lens at me and adjusting the angle n snapping i-know-what.

so i turned my head the other side, and he sneakily adjusted the lens to my face... trying to act natural, but he's a really bad faker.

once in a while, he'll sneakily turn to a side to view the shots... n the hell i actually saw myself in his cam.

dono y the hell i din confront him. wanted to, but he cld have deleted the thing b4 i can make a din. my fren was behind n he saw it too... darn freaky can.

argh~ it's nt like i'm wearing something that reveals myself. just plain o'me greying in exhaustion. Freak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home