Thursday, April 19, 2007

seriously.. I QUIT!!!
i'm oredi at the brink of gg crazy.

i need sleeping pills now.. nv in my life have i seen a sleeping pill. n i'm zombified. the only thing still alive in me is the part of the brain tt goes "ay... u still got other proj to do!!"... "oei... client needs this by today!!!", "darn the computer dies on u, u only have 2 more hrs left"

ok.. take it tt cherie is nt up for handling tonnes of proj.
shit man... i dun understand y i'm expected to complete certain task myself when 1) i duno how to. 2) i oredi have countless of projS to be completed in tight schedules.

i gt extremelt paranoid these days... i dun even dare pick up hp calls... n i hallucinate ringing tones.. n i really feel like puking.

wat fatt~
i'm starting to imagine myself being knock down by cars... being stabbed, vanishing from the face of this stupid earth, dying of intoxication and other complications... i mean it's freaking scary right.

i'm so stressed out. i need a break... a psychologist... anything.... Depression is calling... better give me my break n stop giving me pressure b4 in really dive into it.

withering~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home