Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZ


Don't run!!! I'm coming to catch you~!!! BWAHAHA* flashing my million dollar smile*

for the first time in 2 weeks. i actually had a proper sleep. 8hrs straight n blabbers gibberish. I blonked onto bed n zees my way to a morning woken by the boy who dated me for brekkie.

dear said i've been living a life like Einstein. napping 1 hr... den work for a few hrs straight.... nap for another 10mins.. wake up for more stress. hmm.... i just need 3 fingers to count the number of sleep i have everyday for this past few weeks. so it's either 1, 2 or 3.... of cos with an occassion 3.5.
that's what Einstein did.. it's an effective for him cos he's body is accustomed to it oredi, but nt mine... i really tot i cld die from exhaustion so i kept asking if anybody had survived nt sleeping, cos pple really die from exhasution right..

i'm extremely zombified. i dun even feel tired now. i cant feel anything. i cant smile.. i cant think, i cant tok, nt tt i have a sore throat, my voice just doesn't have enough energy to come out. my body is aching everyday n my innards r shrinking from dehydration. i'd worked beyond what my body can bear and very numb. my lips r constantly feeling mild pins n needles... n i'm shaking inside out. close my eyes but i still can't rest, the activity gg on inside is just tooooo much.

i heard from 28th-wed i'm gg to the exhibition in expo... 10 hrs of work x5 at a boring place. crap man.... no kukup trip for mi like tt.... no sentosa w my girls..... sianzzz...


so traumatising.

want to run oso cannot... i mean racing or jogging kinda run lah... i told dear the reason y i like to run so much is becos i'm so deprived of sports nowadays... n i secretly imagined a crowd of supporters cheering mi for my final dash... hahaha... n i secretly imagined myself dipping into the finish line first... den must flash my yayapapaya smile n wave back tot the crowd somemore... hahahaha....

sianzzzz... my toes r still bruised. how come there's no track shoes tt opens up in front huh? design idea leh... feel free to grab~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home