Wednesday, June 06, 2007

my bf is an extremely positive person and i'm truly blessed to be with someone like tt. afterall, cherie is pretty well-known for being a perssimist and nervous wreck when things goes insignificantly wrong, mind u, i say INSIGNIFICANTLY.

little things he said sometimes helped me c things in a whole new perspective which i nv wld c alone with my tapered perception. sometimes it's the gentle affirmation of 'u can do it', the blitheful hug that i needed badly esp after i gt myself into deep shit, the sweet temper tt he manages to contain when i becomes a holy terror, that made this relationship with you all worthwhile.

i nv remembered my bf ever raising his voice at me. erm... ok just once but he's allowed to do so cos i did something terrible to make him darn sad. but other den that, he always treats me like his princess and make sure i have enough to eat, ez link is topped up etc... unlike most bfs who showered their gfs w lotsa gifts and wants, my bf showered me with lotsa love and needs. thank u thank u!! sob sob*anyway.....

argh~ so mushy. *hair stands*
eeee... shall stop here man~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home