Sunday, December 28, 2008

hi~ this is mi in manchester! whoohoo.. manchester, tt was almost 2 mths ago. haha..

my blog is soooo dead i almost forgotten my username n password. i'll be shifting soon!

blogger is cranky n the pics organization sux, tt explains y i've nt been blogging.

life has been good to me, havent been travelling as much cos batch 949 is clearing our leave. heehee.. flying off to moscow, den to houston Texas and back to moscow to brave the cold winter. argh~ i dread seeing the red nails now. 10 days away... n i'm starting to miss my hubby (being forced to call my ah long tt)...


i'll be back on the 8th jan 0530. i'm oredi looking forward to flying w kyenne mei to paris! somebody say wana give me a bday treat while we're in france. hahaha... waiting n not forgeting.

i've got lots to pack for now... so tata. take care dear frenz n have a happy new year! cherie will be in moscow w a nice(cross fingers) set of crew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home