Wednesday, February 17, 2010

There has been a voice in my head lately. One that insists the difference between 'need' and 'want'. I believe it has also been a battle of the mind when it comes to n & w.

So whenever i get very tempted to get a Canon 5D, the battle begins with it. Still the so-called rationale side of me still has that tiny bit of lucky streak over it's side and that is why 5D is not sitting around. This very moment, i could have been staring at it.. playing with it.. maybe even fondling with it. *ahem* I have even prepared the cash. CASH!

It has to be it. It was lost and it's meant to be found, if not, replaced.

So this morning.... another battle begins. This time, the irrationale side of me is badly beaten. Of cos, when it comes to a huge depletion in the pocket, it better be an impulse that cause it. It has to. So i've reached nirvana today. I hear this calling... It's been calling for me, Staring right at me.. I believe it's a sign!


CANON 5D MARK II -
Comm'on Fai Di(Faster) Mai Tu(Dun Procrastinate)

So, u see my dear friends. How can i hesitate any further. The sign is clear ain't it. "faster come buy me!!" that's what i heard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home