Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I'm so angry with s korean government.. the beheading could have been prevented if they haven't been so hard.. i was terribly upset last nite cos of this.. couldn't enjoy..

was watching 'wishing stairs' last nite n it freaky frightening.. i went ahead watching w/o lil veg n dad.. whoo~~~~ was screaming like nobody's business.. hahaha...

anyway.. bro went to watch linkin park's concert last nite.. hate him.. guess wat...?? for free somemore.. n this stupid guy msg me wanting to spite me.. he got himself a good viewing place outside the supreme court.. n he saw everything sooo clearly... i hate it.. tt's 1 concert tt i wana go so badly..

he's mad i tell ya.. was peeling his burnt dead skin n it's flying all over.. he kept throwing it to me n 1 even flew to my lips... argh~~~!!!! *strangle him!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home