Wednesday, June 23, 2004

the world is so small

i dono wat to say bot this.. but the world is freakin small.. like everybody noes everybody..

i was being a loser loggin in to friendster.. n i made another discovery.. or discoveries..

saw debo's testimonial.. den saw this guy chrisdevil's test for her.. n in tt pic is kelly.. my bezzy mate.. n the thing is i went zk tt day.. n after the thing.. me n kel arrange to meet outside.. den i saw this guy lying dead drunk n he's super punk.. so it left me a deep impression.. so just now i called kel n she's told me y.. he's the 1.. so qiao.. n he started shoutin deb's nickname.. well well.. hehe... shan't say wat izzit.. just in case this missy run after me with a chopper... maybe u can ask me if u c me..


den was going thru victor's frenz list n saw a seemingly familiar pic.. it was andy's.. surprise rite..? a guy from di??? izzit??? pardon me if i'm wrong.. anyway.. he's working in tommy with vic.. hehe.. my mom just went there yest n bought truck loads of goodies... haha.. n i was suppose to go tommy for an int.. but i back out in the 11th hr... cos of VICTOR ONG lah... he's the culprit ar..

it's a small small world..
we can win it for the father..
it's a small small world..
we can win it
we can win it, for the father...

xiong's coming out this sat... so happie..
okie.. i batter get ready.. jay is coming @ 12 n i still haven bathe... oh no!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home