Monday, July 19, 2004

ay-up everbody!!
 
i hate mondays.. hmm.. nv like mondays except when i was still in nyp..*secret* whahaha.. every1's back to their hectic life.. leaving me to paddle away.i'll just have to lump being ditch by u pp...  hmm.. or maybe i shld get out of my comfort zone n start planning my schedule instead of complaining all the time. hee heezz..  
 
damn hungry n i think my gastric is coming back.. sharks.. can u smell the aroma??? mom's preparing lunch.. whahaha.. n she's scolding me for using the com.. cos i practically spent my day yest staring @ the com..
 
hao's having some prob with his floozie.. n i wished i cld help.. hate to c couples in dilema.. whahahaha...
 
ya... i better start planning or i'll be taking lotsa forty-winks n do NOTHING in the end...
 
ay.. remind me of a song leh..
 
i tried so hard n got so far
in the end it doesn't even matter,
i have to fall to lose it all
in the end it doesn't even matter~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home