Wednesday, August 25, 2004

hehehehe... i hate myself ok.. no money still keep buying things.. i'm those kinda pp.. u give me 100 i spend 100... u give me 1000.. i spend 1000.. tml no $.. tt's tml's prob..dumbo jumbo rite?

haiz.. bored after sch... so head down to orchard.. *getting sick of tt place again* n i bought levi's tee.. 501.. red n white wan... hmm.. tinking of getting tt blue wan.. new arrival leh.. wahahaha.. must be the 1st to wear den 'saat saat' wat rite..

jus in case u pp say i 'bu gou yi qi' nv tell u watzz new for levi's.. it's act 501... with the horses bleached at the back wan... cool.. the guys can get it...

gotta noe a new fren romi.. 28.. damn cool.. damn beefy.. damn sporty cos he plays rugby*bro's gonna hate me*.. damn polite.. damn nice.... a plus pnt.. he's 28 n far more mature den kruetzer gor gor.. whahahahaha.. shirley insist i call him gor gor instead of uncle..
well well.. no choice..

sob* $20 to last mi till end of this mth... sigh*

anyway.... REAGAN the V.A.I.N.P.O.T with a beer belly.. whahahaha... all the way for ya audition k... let me noe the result hor bro..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home