Wednesday, August 25, 2004

i'm a screw... oh.. No no no... i'm a jinx.. whahaahah...

kena hit by my hockey stick when i wanted to switched on the lights..
den found ants crawling out of my keyboard...
den spilled water on my keyboard n cds n sketch book.. n art work.. oh mine.. i'm an natural bitch.

bro jus said," wow.. ur so bold. i don even dare to do things u do.. spill water.. eat in room.. blah blah blah"

my room is in a total mess..

hehe.. went for yet another shopping spree.. bought 2 cds.. n i'm all excited ov it.. thalia.. my all time fav italian singer.. n patti smith.. have alwiz wanted to get it.. cldn't find the killers though..

n i bought emily the strange wallet.. got the 19 bucks wan instead of the $25 cos i'm soooooooo doughless now.. kinda left w 5 bucks now.. shit! i still wana go for womad wan.. oso wanted to buy tt carebear uno set.. limited wan.. v hard to find wan.. but must check out how much lah..

saw psyche.. wah liew ay.. i knew it.. i had this super strong feeling tt i'll see her.. n i reallie saw her.. so happy.. whee~~ go chinablack some... so good..

bro was asking if he shld take piano or keyboard.. well.. my advise is keyboard.. it'll be more beneficial for him since he's into jamming n stuff.. piano is more for self relaxation n techniques n deeper foundation.. so.. go for keyboard.. ur sis is alwiz here to support..

feeling damn sad cos i'm realli reallie broke... devil... believe me.. i'm reallie broke! n ya... i must scold u!!!!! y did u intro mi to l'zerfier????????????????? now i'm soooooooooo in love with tt guitarist!!!! shit u... he's a threat to u now.. whahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha... say u love me.. u love me rite????? u love mi!!! say say say!!! say it now!!!! whahahaha.. say u love cherie..!!!
I L.O.V.E C.H.E.R.I.E!!!!

say it!!! say it!!! love love love cherie.. whahahhaha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home