Wednesday, August 11, 2004

*weep*

i can't slp. i cnt believe it's ov. is there no other ways? wat comes out of me is regrets. i hate myself. i hate the present me.

i hte myself for forgetting how izzit like to hold ur hands. how u sing.. how u look into my eyes.. how u alwiz gave me tt stupid boyish look.. how u stroke my hair.. how u walk me hme.. how i lie in ur arms.. how i cried ov u.. how i always like to do shopping for u.. how u play.. how u like to laugh at me.. how u call say,"sotong lah u!".. how u get excited ov things i find damn stupid.. how u ask if u look good..

i don even have a pic of u.

i find myself so stupid to even blog this now.. dono wat's got into me for doing something so..... detestable... bt u cant believe how upset i m now.. no matter wat.. it's still a dream.. n i have to wake up!

so happy for sim.. so jealous.. jenn gave him a chance after 1 yr +... wattabot mi? sim believes in miracles. he wants me to believe it with him... i cant... i'm tooooo weak for tt... i'm drained...argh...... i jus feel like crying forever.... i've lost the most important thing in my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home