Wednesday, September 08, 2004


Fred the ah beng

ALL guys r jerks!!!!!! y all?? cos birds of the same feather flock together.. tt's y.. i reallie feel like slapping guys man.... was toking to kak on my way hme.. n shock to noe this is her 2nd marriage.. the 1st guy left cos he 2 timed her... the very reson y i hate guys... kak told me to learn from experience .. but i don wan anymore of those nonsense.. i had enough.. don c me alwiz like tok bot ray n kenn n watz nt... act i had the least intention of getting myself attach.. i cant.. t i don wan.. i hate guys!

*can u feel my hatred towards the species with the extra piece of rotten meat?*

i mean i can b damn buddy w guys.. but nt anything more den tt... i will puke.. i'm happy alone.. n i will remain single for the rest of my life... chairman of the spinster club..

den.. i realised tt the most impt in my life is reallie nt music... yes.. music plays a humongous role in my life.. but it can nv be compared to my family n frenz...(music is jus 0.00001cm behind u in the list) u guys reallie mean the world to me..

i admit sometimes i can b damn uninterested in ur life.. act dao.. heck care or wat.. but wait till u get into trouble.. i promise i'll nv c u get urself into deep shit n nt help. at least u can depend on me tt i'll nv pull u down when somebody else does.. i'll nt backstabbed u.. i'm nt tt kinda person.. cos i'll be damn disgusted if i m wan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home