Tuesday, September 07, 2004

ok.. i'm nutz about guitar now.. all becos of a stupid botak's comment,"erm.. so so leh ur skill.. strumming no creativity. no feeling" idiot!!!! wat an idiot!!! but i gotta learn to take such critisicm with 'humBility' whahahahahaha.. cant blame me rite..?? i'm lazy n haven been touching guitar for a 100 yrs at least. he's the expert nt me.. gg down to the music sch this fri.... gg to show him my skills... whahahaaha...

argh.. metal gig fest on 18th.. uncle bernard's 1 of the sound engineeres.. n regan is gg... argh. cant make it.. will onlie reach at 8pm. sad case.. plus most prob gg to kel's place.. so sad.. whaahahaha........

i hate myself for being so stupid... i'm an authentic ah gong ah dai~~ alamak... jojo used to jio mi to go c c look look at all those cosplay.. xf did tt to.. but i alwiz find cosplay super disgustion n shitty.. but i act opened my golden mouth n asked jojo to bring me to 1... oh my GOD!!! all cos of l'zefier~ siao liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home