Saturday, October 23, 2004

opps.. was exposed.... din noe my bro act read my blog... sry for stealing ur pics lah dey~~

whahahaha... some knocking off of fixtures gg on in lil veg's room.. whahahaha... v good... den i can keep the wooden board n use it for my painting.. yesh yesh yesh~~

joel: r u jealous??? dun u wana knock down the fixtures??
cher: no.. act i quite happy with my room.....
joel: ur room is cumbersome n lumbersome.....

new vocab... *sigh* i hate him!!! i'm the elder sister n don need my YOUNGER bro to teach mi english!!!!! though i noe it's cmi.... but it's ok... cos i excel in my hokkien... Right jx??

cher: i wana keep those wooden board
mum: u sure u've got space in ur room?
cher: yup.... need it for painting...
mum: i noe.. but ur room is so messy.. full of junks...
cher: ya lor... somebody said it was a storeroom.. but i tot it's a warehouse..
joel: no... it's a gallery...

heehee.... come to my room ok????? gallery sia.... $5 per entry... i'm sooooo business minded lor... whahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

this is nt bhb... it's P.R.O.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.A.L.I.S.M



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home