Wednesday, October 20, 2004

u r nt gg to c my bang for a mth or so i think. cos i jus cut it! result: v kns.. *gan na sai* whahaha.. i absobloodylutely look like shit.. no.. A PILE OF FAT MAN'S SHIT!! argh~ my hair.. gotta pin up liao..

til it grows longer.. argh~ i hate my hair.. *some short wan went into my eyes* action:touch eyes.. trying to get it out!

The whining machine whining n whining away~ i'm on a mission to shed off tt excess baggage.. turning my love handles into out-of-love handles!! i mean it!!! *v determined!!!!*

haha.. i think i'm tooo 'bu'(nourished)... bird nest, chicken essence, royal jelly, water must add ling zhi slices... whaaaaaaaaaaaa.... no wonder i'm so fat!!!

plus my maid went back to indo liao... argh~ found a dirty spot on my bag... who shld i look for to wash my bag for mi????? i dono how to get rid sia.. *feeling soooo helpless* tayam... come back~~~~ hate my make-believe life.. gotta turn back to be my 'singhalella' whahahahaha...

my baby.. thnx for the song.. it sounds so.... so... so....*speechless*.... 'nan ting'??? whahahaha.... so bo sim... 1hr to write a song...???? who m i to u...????????????????????????????? so insincere!! wah.. tml i'm gg to use jus 30 min to write u a stupid circus song..!!!!!!! wait for my call idiot!! n pls lor... who's miss ass??????????? isn't tt u??? whahahahaha...

aiyah.. miss u v much.. my life's all bot u too! *my eyes r smiling @ u baby*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home