Monday, November 08, 2004

my dear.. my heart is filled with thousands upon thousands of sorry, yet the broken heart remains broken.

i know we both hate this kinda feeling.

i hate it when i have to harden my heart to leave you. it's the strangest feeling i ever had. To love you yet choose to leave.

i hate it when i'm falling deeper in love with you each day cos it's means it'll be harder for me to part with you. & if u ever leave me, it'll be sooooo hard for mi to get back on my feet and walk again.

i hate it when both of us are feeling so much for each other yet the words we spoke is cold and hurting.

i hate it when the roses stop at the 9th..

i hate it when i keep fooling my selfish heart again and again..

i hate it when the voice in me kept telling me to be determined about this decision. I really hate that!

i hate it when my words have the power to kill.

i hate this 'fate' of us. I guess it came too late...

i hate it when all our memories together are so sweet n only getting sweeter. It means i'll nv be able to forget the sweetness..

i hate the fact that ur name has been carved in my heart like it is on a stone. it means it'll stay for long..

so y isn't it written in my heart like it is on sand so the wind can take it away with it..??

i hate the fact that i'm discovering more of u. becos that will onlie make mi more curious about u.. my dear.. i'm onlie an aquarius...

i hate the fact that i'm seeing more of ur flaws.. Even flaws seem perfect on you.

i hate it when pp say we're competible. this way i cld nv part with you.

i hate it when your face and smile pops up in my mind every now n den.. makes it almost impossible for me to do other things reallie. you know i can't multitask very well..

i hate it when you're so precious.. who wldn't want tresures?

i hate it when you love music. cos i cant hate what you love.

i hate the fact that you're 'single' now. because i love 'single' rem??

i hate the fact that i'm born with a heart. because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks..

jxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxJXjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjx

(x infinity)

i hate it when my mouth is ok.. nt cracking, swollen or bleeding. it just talks about you non-stop. aiyoh ay~~

i hate it when i'm not born deaf. cos not hearing u say"i love you' a day kills..

i hate having perfect eyesight. it means i cant decieve myself that i cant see when you nt with me.

i hate it when i'm the cause of ur breaking heart..

but take heart, cos u've taken your revenge when my heart is aching more den yours.....

i hate the fact that i've got a hand.. it's typing all this things that gonna make you sad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home