Tuesday, November 09, 2004

whahahaha... everybody's scolding me now... yes... i'm v stupid.. siao liao lah.. wat do u pp wan mi to do?? alamak.... i'm a nut case n pp dun blame nut case u noe..

baby.. it's reallie nt becos i dun love u.. it's jus me.

ever since i met u, i noe tt it's almost impossible for mi to like someone else. nt becos i can't but i wun allow myself to. y wld i? ur the best i've ever had leh..

y i tink we shldn't meet tt often is cos if we do.. i noe we'll def b togeher again... which i dun wan... cos i'll be thinking of gg back to b my single if we do. dun wana hurt u liao.. tt's y..

"wats more precious den my bf.."-jiayan

whahhahahahahahahaa.... true.. wat's more precious den MY bf... eeeeeee... *slaps*

ok.. from today onwards if i ever think of u again.. i m a tortoise!! (jiayan said i spelt wrongly so i add an 'o')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home