Friday, March 25, 2005

happy bday chris. n watta small world! heehee...

anyway.. i'm gg back to sch. the last thing tt i need is to dig out my technical pens n t-square to draw lines again. i hate being busy. cheer me on thnx cos i've been bumping alot. n i mean ALOT!!! wasted much of my precious time doing absobloodylutely nuthin! ko-nok!!!

YES... n as much as time is wasted, so is ALMIGHTY DOLLAR! hmmmm..... my next resolution wld definitely be saving up. haven't been able to overcome myself fully, but i'm still trying. n jx can be my witness. heehee..

God has been fair hasn't he? i always believe in tt. wat goes around comes around, wat goes up must comem down. pls, i'm nt saying this in a revengeful manner pin-pointing anyone. wat i mean is, we jus cant have the best of oth world. u gain 1 thing, u lose another. as simple as that. u might b rich, but u're poor in health. u might be pretty, but u're dumb. u noe wat i mean. watever the hell... i always dono wat i'm toking about.

happy 6th mth my beloved jx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home