Friday, May 27, 2005

hi!!! v tiring day for me as my day starts as early as 6.50am. manzzzzz....... 12-5pm library all the way. though we did slack abit here n there. whahahahaha.... anyway.. all my deadlines r drawing near, so i'm expecting myself to work a little harder, plus i can b quite a perfectionist when i comes to projects. spirit of excellence. whahahaha...

so sry to jx for switching off my hp. low batt... n my dumbo had to try his luck @ the library. so sweet wan. whahahaha...

had our lunch @ sushi tei, n got quite alot of treat from his frenz, heehee... wat a coincidence, my fren is working there too.. bwhaahahaaha...



cute lil octopus. my fav pic of the day.


jx having his riah cut~


c...? michelle is really a v good hairstylist manzzzz... u pple can go cut ur hair there. v cheap somemore... $18???


front view


back view


my son.



spastic. whahahahahaha.....



we have carzy pple in this world rem?


don appreciating this v lovely abstract art. we all agreed it looked like -----.

anyway....

we went to play pool. smthng i had nt touched in eons. thnx chris for keeping me in his team despite me jinxing him. *blah* i will 'bi guan siew lian'.... DON... just wait n see....

v tired, but still, i must call my baby, if nt cant slp. nitez world!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home