Saturday, May 14, 2005

heehee... i think i'd slept most of my day. heehee... dead beat manzzzz...

a site i'll recommend http://www.alanchandesign.com/acd/main.html

see if u cld find 'anytime' under brand indentity n 'east meet west' under poster.

have been bz w my logo design... my work seems to b extremely childish.. with the toy train n giraffes... blah blah.. i mean... how far can any1 go w kiddy stuffs right? plus i have more skteches to draw... manzzzz... my brain capacity is jus [_____] this much. inspiration!!! where r u????

anyway.. watched house of wax yest n it's a pretty FUNNY SHOW!!!!!!! i'm nt scared at all ok!!! really.. heheheehhe.... tt is if u believe me lah.

argh~ lazy to blog.... tml gonna practice on photoshop which i totally sux @. argh blah~

bought a skirt w/o trying n i guess i'd put on some weight. can't seem to fit into it.

argh~~ tt time of the mth i guess. shitzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home