Tuesday, April 19, 2005

alamak... ah wong... addressing to ah wong.. *ahem* haha.. "cherie darling.. wat a waste man.." hehe... u can consider him huh... he's v nice wan leh... rich..?? dono bout tt now.. handsome?? last time better leh... but he's still nice... hehe.. * winkz winkz* but of cos i still prefer my jx.

i tot it's jus a joke about the pub thingy... oh manzz... so it's REAL. goodness me... does it means free drinks?? bwhahahahaha...

came back from hospital liao.. jx is feeling much better.. heehee... thnk God for tt. at least there's no more bubbles n he can bend more easily.. hehehe...

but poor me.. my eyes r gg to b blind. thnx to my rubbing... it felt as if something sharp went in.. but i jus cldn't c anything.. how????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home