Tuesday, April 12, 2005

to me..
blogging is equivalent to homework. i onlie do it with some naggings.

and that?

from my beloved jx.

whom lately i've found his breath smelling more like tomatoes. n whom finds delights Digging my nose, which he nv once succeed except today. erm... the meaning of succeed here simply means touching the outer brim of the nose. for my case, the ultimate victory is definitely putting the whole finger in. n of cos i was crowned the victor nt just once.

u see... the thing is u need to b F.A.S.T!

and how hard can tt be? alamak!!! *jx... pls lah... go workout leh*

whom caught me snoring like a sow in my deeeeeep slumber. krrrrrr~~grrrrrrkkk~

whom coincidentally is as kpo as me.

was on my way to jx place when i passed by a block with many kpo onlookers, ambulance n fire engines. n my assumption was somebody's gonna jump off the building. so i fastened my pace so i cld reach jx faster n kpo with him.( i terminated my phone tt's y) whahahahhaa... when i reach his place...

cher:blah blah blah blah blah~~
jx: wan to go n see??
cher:yayayayayayya!!!

the crowd was multiplying the whole time. most waited as spectators. watta hell!! waiting to see the man jump off the building? wat can be more superfluos den waiting for an hr to see the action. opps... speaking of others. anyway... i dun think he jump. tooo many kpoS with a BIG FAT JUICY ASSSSSSSSS!!!

my great grandmother jumped too.

oh mine.... i needa wake up @ 6am tml.... shit.. gg to catch the 'zzzzzzzzzzzzz' le. nitez world!

footnote:
thanx devil chris for the water!!! so hot n devilish! yeah.. so sexy n horny!!

don... dun bathe lah.. the dirtier the merrier... whahahahahaha....

my darling.. get well soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home