Tuesday, June 28, 2005

while baby went to watch batman w don n chris, i spent my time catching the zzzzz at hme.
whahahaha... all the way til 11++ n i slept another 1 hr this afternoon. whahahaha...

watch tv all the way manz... geographic channel about plastic surgery.. which literally freaks the hellavu me, screaming to myself at the grosteque uncensored images.. heehee.. nt a show for the faint-hearted like me.. bwhahahaha.. prefer watching strawberry shortcake instead.

toking about faint, i almost fainted on my way to cityhall this morning.. it's no accident or wat ok.. i'm super dehydrated, plus i think i'm deprived of zzzzz. slept at 4+ watching hallmark channel.. part 1 den part 2 sial. ~hai wo~ horrible exerience ok. i felt so light n i noe i'm turning pale.. plus i alomost blackout... i wanted to take a cab instead. so i got out of the train n headed to the taxi stand only to find 4 pple flagging for cab. nt my day huh... noe it's gonna jam, so might as well take the train. heng i wasn't late manzzzz....

bby is sweet enuff to buy me some of my fav food. thnx my darling~

gotta do my homework liao. wat a chore.i hate rushing my work last min, which is exactly wat i'm doing now. havent done anything spectacular for the past few weeks except bumming ard fantasizing winning toto n how i can distribute. whahahaha... ethical enuff? i distribute ok.

havent even gotten the measurements for my cd cover. everybody thinks i'm lac, hahaha.. i think i'm a big lazy bum. a side my frenz still havent got to see. ha~ Regine even flattered me by saying at the end of it all, i'm def able to produce something good. haha.. we'll just wait n c manzzz...

y m i blogging anyway..? i'm gg to do my work liao. zzzzz...

absynnia peeps~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home