Friday, July 29, 2005

it's pure kismet when kelly meets cherie. haha.. we both make a great team doing harm to others. *ahem*

i've been very evil ney. pple ard us r gonna send us straight into the asylum. no joke. heehee.. my potential of evil-ism fully exploit. whahahaha... shan't reveal much of my evil-doings. argh~

pls cast out the demon in me.

karma fact: damn it! i'm a terrible multi-tasker u noe. was toking to wayne n mich ov the hp yest, so i tot i saved my work under psd, but i was god damn wrong. in fact, i saved it under jpg... now there's nthng i cld do about it but REDO.

anyway.. thnx thnx yumi!!! hug hug.. thnx for the duckie deng deng accessory u'd attached to my thunbdrive. heehee... i pray i wun lose it this time.. or it'll be my third.. whahahaha... den i'll have to downgrade again to a 128mb wan.

thnx ah ma... for giving me a v v v v orbiang red colour pouch. typical of those u get when u buy gold from those old old 70/80's jewelary shop. haha.. i brought it to sch ya noe............... haha..

help~ my horns r coming out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home