Friday, July 22, 2005

haha... have been very bz preparing for my deliberation... some stuffs r pretty last min. like some work i did it the nite b4 the deliberation... i tried to do a last min printing mins b4 my turn for deliberation. goodness... now u noe my efficiency le.. *blah*

was trying to do a powerpoint presentation the nite b4 for my deliberation n it was tough i tell u. if u think i'm gonna do the normal click click..."title", "contents" click again "the end" thing.. u r bloody wrong!! whahahahahhaa... thnks to our dearest high distinction holder, wayne leung... all of us gotta do 1 tt looks like flash... u will b amazed by what ppp can do. u'll be shock... nobody's ever seen tt kinda presentation b4 ok... n becos of tt.. his classmates kinda did tt n scored distinction... n it was introduced to my class... n half of my class came up w a ppp... which got bonus points manzzzzz....

i cldn't do it.. imagine 4hrs for just 1 slide.... 1 only ok...l. so difficult... hahaha... mi n baby competed to see who can do a better job. nobody won cos both of u decided to give up n go to zzzz instead. there's goes my bonus marks.... sianzzz... anyway... i'm still thinking of doing 1 though the deliberation's ov. aurora by s.e.n.s is a good song for the presentation. i like.



me, irene, huong, regine and yumi. i kinda LOVE them all~ i look ugly though.. bwahahaha.. who cares as long as there're beauties ard mi.. whahahaha.. i wan all~!



went to sch this morn for my results... heehee... congrats to myself.. i got distinction. whahahahha... but my wor's sp childish.. maybe my accessor's blind. mr tay n david did make a command tt my presntation skill is 1 of the best... wha seh~ so proud liao. whahahahaha.... n my grp project for cubism act v lousy.. but it was brought up by the presentation... which was done by me... yesh~~~~~~~!!!!!! credits goes to me... dun care argh~ i m bloody happy...

nt yet holis for me cos i gott come up w 2 namecards n some posters... shit... dono how to do manzzzz.... i'm got so many things to do... i'm gg nutzzz...

oh ya... did i mention losing my thumbrive again????? the wan tt cost me $119.50???? did i did i?????? aiyoh... was screaming like a mad woman tt day cos of it... baby got me a new wan... 256mb...$75.. so ex.. half the storage of wat i've got.. but it's ok lah... the 512 is used to show off anyway.. *confession*

meeting on monday... good lah... can relax for tonight. whahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home