Saturday, July 09, 2005

Thursday- a bad bad day...

went to sch o meet my principle, his wife and david (my lecturer) for lunch at jack's place..whahahaha...felt so honoured to b treated by my principle. me n principle had loads of time ranting about the tp lecturers.. whahahaha... he noes perry they all ok..

reach sch early, so i decided to print some work. so i plugged my thumbdrive into my laptop, n when mr tay came, i started packing my stuffs+talk... n being an inefficiant multi-tasker, i had no idea what i was doing n what had happen. n we went off after i'd finished packing.

den i met my clzmates n head off to sunshine plaza to print our cd cover... guess wat??? i cldn't find my thumbdrive. n EVERY single piece of shit i'd done so far is inside. oh manzzzzz... now i gotta redo everything.. the project i recieved from the first day till now. n the 'suay' thing is, i just cut all my files from the com to the thumbdrive. so i dun have an extra copy.

went back to sch to search for it, but in vain. argh~ i think i almost blart.

anyway.. baby rang me up at the wrong time n got a earful from me.. all my unreasonable screaming. i'm so sry, feeling at the peak of my rattiness.

u noe what.. not only do i need to redo my work.. which took me alot of time n effort. no way m i gg to produce the same piece of work( all designers say amen~), i gotta buy another thumbdrive.. my kingston's market price is $139.90 ok...

so i went to buy a sony wan for $119.90... argh~~~~~ i really feel like pulling my hair... y at a time when i'm doughless.. doughless seems so unappropriate here... i'm broke.. v v v v broke... living in poverty kinda broke considering the amount of $$ i have to use for my upcoming projects. gotta bone up to earn a scholarship. ambitious huh.. whahahaha... oh manzzz... for the first time in my life i work hard ok...

Friday- broke
went to buy the thumbdrive... ex but i like it.. n i'm gg to make sure i dun lose it anymore. met baby for dinner at taka den went hme..

pple... i've changed my chinese name.... 2 names were given for me to choose. cai(4)qin(4)shan(1) or cai(4)zhen(4)hui(4). i choose the former wan cos it brings happiness... simply becos jx is my happiness..n i wan to keep tt. whahahaha.. it sounds aweful right?? but heck lah... i like what it brings can liao... n it brings 'heng cai' dono wat u call tt in eng... but since i'm so broke.. i think i need it. plus the guy who changed my name saw my chinese name n said tt i'm a very bad tempered person which i true said this name i've changed to can make me a more gentle person... whahahhahahahahahahaha.... bro changed his too.. same zhenrong.. only in diff character.

it shldn't affect any1 anyway... haha... nobody calls me by my chinese except my uncle.. *ah kun ar!!! ah san ah san* *bish*

from zhen(4)hui(4) to xue(3)li(4) to kun(1)shan(1) to qin(4)shan(1).. i hope i dun have to change anymore... will my parents ever stop having fun this way??? whahahaha... but i really doubt the possibility cos my new name's strokes are calculated wrongly.... *diao* we need to ask y... meanwhile i m qinshan ok... whahahahahahha....

needa pia my homework liao.. ciao pple!

listening: How about enough- A vacant affair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home