Wednesday, June 29, 2005

oh how i hate cd cover~

david asked me to redo my cd cover~ shitzzzzz!!!! asking me to add my typo into it so it'll look like a complete set. n he din even tell me earlier.. he just approved my concept n ask mi to go ahead.... argh~ if only i've known earlier.

took sucha long time (days) surfin thru the net for the right pic, n all these efforts goes down the drain just like tt, after 1 consultaion. but on the lighter note, he postponed the deadline to next mon.. whahahaha.. u shld c how every1 in my clz panicked. *giggles* this project is supposed to b dued tml, den it ws pushed to fri... now mon! *everybody say hurry!!*

manzzzz...my brain juice i squeezed dried.. a barren land oredi. whahahaha.. no more idea... how?? i wanted my cd cover to look class wan leh... nt the freestyler look again.. enuff of tt huh.. but the boss is always right lah~

my principle tok to me about organizing graduation ceromany, whahaha... me? my gawd~ i shld just kindly reject. it's for the good of all~ n he oso tok about organizing oversea trip. that, i like~ e shld be announcing it to the clz soon.. cant wait~

haha... *give myself a pat on the shoulder* i can do it... cd cover~ here i come!!!!

listening: joan armatrading- the weakness in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home