Tuesday, July 12, 2005

icantbelieveit!icantbelieveit!icantbelieveit!icantbelieveit!icantbelieveit!icantbelieveit!

i can't believe it!!!!!

was flipping thru cleo mag n saw this v familiar face.. at a closer look it's diana, a sec sch mate. n next to her was this subtitle tt read "my boyfriend's death". shock shock shock. her bf(rhohan) is oso a sec sch mate of mine n they've been together for a very long time. n i was flabbergasted by the article. i just can't believe tt rhohan is dead. in fact he stayed v near me, n there's several occassions when i'll c him w diana together on the bus or wat. n i just saw him a few mths back. omg...

i hope diana's fine...

argh~ really shock n beside shock, i'm still shock. i'm speechless lah... *blah*

nv know wat is gonna happen to us tml.. so we shld learn o treasure those ard us.... whahahahaha...esp myself.. i have to make it a pnt to constantly remind myself this... whahahahaha... i blew my top at jx for nthng cos the bus din come n i have to take a cab... n it's only like 15 or 20 mins.... i ought to b shot in the head manzzzzz....

plus baby is so nice to buy mi a facial cleanser becos my pimples r popping out. bwhahahahaha....

thnx huh!!

anyway... had a lil speech on a self intro in clz today n mr tay sabo-ed me! damn! was sooooo nervous cos when he entered clz... the first thing he said is.."cherie, u go first." y???????? i don wana b first. i din even prepare.. the whole thing's a flop manz... i din noe wat i was saying den.. (i still din noe now).. i just filifeleigh all the way.. grammer all wrong... plus my frenz were cutting up the feathers n it's flying everyway... choking me n the whole time i was coughing... argh~ tml we're noe if i'm selected, presentation brought my morale down manzzzz... ta ma de~

went for printing n had a prob w it. gotta redo it manzzzz... ta ma de~

zzzzz soon if nt my pimples will pop. ta ma de~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home