Friday, January 06, 2006

STARHUB HAS GOT THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
i'm pissed.. very pissed!! n i'm gg down to lodge a complain NOW!!!!

my dad asked me to write a letter to starhub on his behalf to apply a line under his company's name. so i did. but i din noe what to include.

u see.. my dad owns a construction company, n he has to help 1 of his staffs to apply for a line under his name, so-called signed under his company.

he went down to a starhub shop, with all the needed documents. but an assistant there rejected his application saying tt he needs to write in a letter to state his purpose. ok.. so he did. n he asked me to do so.

i called starhub line. after many many many calls which wasted so much of my time cos i'm required to key in a staurbuh service no. followed by a # key. who noes whats tt!!!! so i tried using my dad's no. - the 9... n mine.. it doesn't work. i tried it with the 9's'.. n still it doesn't work. i tried my house no, it doesn't.

so after many calls again.. i anyhow anyhow press '1''#' n it worked. so i got thru to a customer care consultant n told her my situation. i told her i need to write in a letter to apply for form-9. i'm sure it is form-9. n she was clueless bot what is it. manz.... some kind of consultant. she better do her homework. den she got me to call the business line. so i did.

i got thru to a c.c.a.. at first she oso din noe what the heck i was blabbering about.. i told her so many times i want to apply for form9 form9 form9... it was mins ltr b4 she finally got it. oh ya~ form-9.

shit!!!!

n she said i need an ROC(which is the comapany's certicficate).. n she said i've to call the sales dept.

i did as i was told.. i got thru pretty easily this time. n this VVVVVVV rude ccc shld b sacked can!
i told her my situation. my 3rd time having to explain this minus the doubtfullness of the other 2. she explained to me tt i needed to have the roc.. n she mention something like she'll refer to case to the managers n above pple to handle once i have my roc, for authorization. i said i did. n now she's telling me another thing.. she said i my dad will need to go down to starhub personally, with his ic.. his compnay's cert. company's stamp n a business profile(which i duno what it is. is it some documents, or just a letter stating the nature of the co.?? who noes?)

so i asked: den after tt they'll give me an authorization letter is it??
ccc: no..
me: den what authorization letter??
ccc: don need. (v impatient oredi.. can oredi hear her cursing inside), just bring the documents.. 4 things only.. the nirc, bla blah blah...
me:wait.. i write down... nirc... den..??
ccc: no.. ic....

wah liew ay~ she told me nirc.. of cos i noe what's tt!!! n she said no.. it's ic... damn... what the!!! i just complain.. too bad i forgot her name... but i rem her voice!!! shit shit shit!!!!



i went thru so much trouble.. called in so many times.. spoken to so many pple... n end up i'm still confuse by what is this authorization letter that she initially said i have to produce.

i called only to ask what r the contents tt i need to include in my letter only lor~

n 50mins drama...

shit!!! i want to complain can!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home