Friday, June 15, 2007

been musing ov the idea of getting my hair permed and dyed. been yrs u know~

maybe age is catching up w me or wat, the tamed straight super managable hair is gone, wat remains on the dome is oh-dun-even-bother frizzled bent mane~ aiyoh~ v unsightly man~ dun really wana touch it sia~

i place my pride ov the jet black hair i've gt, which some hairdresser refused to dye because u seldom c black hair nowadays. but because of my dry repulsive n extremely hideous grass, i'm pretty left w no choice, or do i?

argh~ life is definitely not fair~
n shit... i tot it was tues yest n it only hit mi yest when jx told mi it's nt tues but thurs tt frightens me. argh~ i tot i cld slack... but i havent completed my work sia... scared liao lah~ no time to finish my work liao lah~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home