Thursday, July 03, 2008

HIHI~
I'm blogging from Johannesburg-South Africa~!!

JNB is 6hrs behind sg time... and it's winter now... honestly, call mi a frog in the well if u like.. i nv knew there's sucha thing called WINTER in Africa~ it feels exactly like how i felt when i was in amsterdam~ COLD~ but u can still survive 1 min wearing just a tee~

I'm happy here... The place i'm staying is the Emperor's Palace, D'oreale Grande Hotel. I'm lucky to get a room facing the Pool with a fountain. I'll show you the pics when i get back~! The crew reached here pretty early like 7.30 JNB time... and slept thru till 5pm JNB time for dinner together at Gold Rush Spur... Seriously.. it's ok if u miss Africa's handicrafts or culture or safari, DUN EVER MISS THEIR STEAK~@! my gosh~ they give you a humongous portion and it'll probably cost you just over 15 sgd~ good deal right... so i had steak for almost all my meal... The crew were saying, they used to stay in sandton city.. u can find butcher's there... GO THERE~!!! i haven't tried, but everybody from my crew convinced me tt what i had was nt the best yet.


Mad alot of friends here... the South Aficans are sooooo frindly here~~!!! can't wait to do another JNB~! a word of caution.... This is a tough flight....!!! cos all our pax are soooo nice n ez going.. it's the first time i ever have to find work to keep myself occupied. i rem i went up to this pax 3 or 4 times just to give her things and she din even ask for me... hahahaha.... leaving tmr~ gotto zzzzzz soon~ ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home