Friday, August 08, 2008

i love my mandy~ u get to see the difference of her growing esp w my job that doesn't allow me to see my dog everyday!

and this sweetest thing welcomes me back everytime with her jumps and hops.




PorPor's bday.. i wasn't in sg to celebrate with her. So i decided to take her out for lunch. My grandma loves swenson's.

i love u porpor!
my gma took this shot lor~ so hip wan. haha

MY MILAN TRIP

i stayed in the chedi milan. and i'm lucky i got the biggest room.. hyiak hyiak hyiak~
the pics r taken at different time of my trip.. simply becos i gt nothing better to do.


the spaciousness









the house outside my hotel.
some crew decided to go to the Duamo area for shopping, where some decided to head to lake como.



celest, mi, mindy and steven. what a great company!

mi with the Fo.


the galleria where you'll find LV and prada... haha





suddenly macdonald's turn posh.



the other side of the duomo... at night
H n M
next day we decided to go to the Duomo again for more shopping... the feedback for lake como is bad.. but judging from yihui's pics, like quite beautiful wat... some of them were saying it's a wasted trip, stinks.. blah blah~
mindy n i! i love mindy's company... we click almost instantly man~
my gorgeous lss angela. angela takes care of me really well man. she pursposely prepare 'meepok' for my while we did the barcelona shuttle. Muacks muacks~

i dono why there's soooooooooo many pigeons compared to the previous day.
we decided to have some coffee... paiseh... din take pics of the gelato. lately i'm really nt keen in taking pictures man~ maybe it's my cam... i'm thinking of getting a new one.
my cafe d'orza.
barley coffee mindy's ice tea
must pose w the flower. haha

r u caught btw Prada n LV?? NO~ u go to both!


the beautiful architectural detail in the galleria
prada celebrates the olympic 2008








survival tips: lotsa junks
my chocho~

my loot... easily cost up to 400 sgd. damn~ sooo ex~ the towel oredi cost $40... eeeks!
MY FUKUOKA TRIP
there's a private garden outside my room.. but becos it's summer, so the crickets sounds creeps me like hell... din even dare open the door.

haha~ tested n proven to .. really able to clean ur ass.
japanese inventions cracks me up man~

the bestest ramen u can find in fukuoka.. n exclusively in fukuoka

the cubicle

flew w richard loo this flt... the guy in maggie n mee... but notice v little pics?? cos we were chionging shopping... n the loot is tooooooooooo heavy! hahahaha
ciao~ will update on my jakarta trip! it was a lovely meetup w irene!
till den

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home