Monday, July 28, 2008

i'm kinda miss my long hair... maybe i should keep it long again~

i miss being young~
kinda miss being creative....

kinda miss being a little fatter.. i was definitely much boobier den~

tt ah lian colour... n u can c my hair eating the pasta..







kinda miss climbing..
i'm feeling emo for a good reason.
my face got scratch from my nail,
my nail chipped and half of it was left to grow,
my sleeping time is screwed...
my fringe sux.. i miss a bang~
and.......
The flight i did today has tooo much to offered. Not tt i was treated badly.. my crew were nice in general and i was especially estatic to fly w jerence.. but there are things to be learnt from.
Welcome to the cabin crew culture!!
Yeah~ long hair n bang, milk n bigger boobies here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home