Thursday, July 03, 2008

by the way... i've been sucha sarker for nt posting up my offdays when i m happily asking my batchmates to do sooo~ sorry~!!! anyway.. July's roster sarks for me.. gonna eat Dough oredi lah~!!!

after coming hme from Johannesburg.. i'm gonna have a melbourne flight, hyderabad turnaround, stby for 3 days..(better pray for good flights to cover my July's flight man), then i'm doing my Milan 4 sector...


my new Roster, sob sob.. here goes: (please do not weep for me~ quite sad~)

Manila (though nt a turn but close to wan leh)
Penang Turnaround
Saigon Turnaround
Kuala Lumpur Turnaround
Manchester (good good.. i was just discussing w a crew just now bt hoping to gt to manchester for prime mart stuffs)
Male , Maldives(whoohoo~ Sun Beach and the next xiaoting!!)
CGK... Jakarta Turnaround...


u c 4 turnarounds here... add the hyderabad turn i have nt yet done and tt makes 5 TURNAROUND~ argh~ is this really happening to me??!! I just knew it.. life's been toooo goood to me since day 1~!!!


and i still cant add in the dates... hahaha... connection is tooooooooooo slow here for me to check my roster~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home