Saturday, July 05, 2008

Here's my trip to Johannesburg:

my bed fit for a king~
wah~ amazed by the static man~ pls pretend u nv c the ah mah pj!

the sunrise
and a cosy corner

here is a video:
sooooo beautiful aint it? The fountain is actually a is swimming pool~ oh man~ my friend actually went swimming in it. damn~ how to survive?? i'm simply tooo lazy to walk there... next time maybe.. hopefully it'll be the same hotel!

This part of Johannesburg is the sandton city where the crew used to stay. It's where all class of pple cluttered together. U can find everything from pple living in slumps to super high end goods.
Behind this landscape is our Destination: Lion's Park
Ostrichs~
i dono what u call these... def nt the gazalles. I'm def nt a animal planet kinda girl~



gazing back
i know this!!! it's the buffalos... hahaha.. so smart~


the ONLY lion we saw..... My friend, Jolene said if u go there in summer... u c allll kinds of Lions... including the white wans n those w black mane... so nice~




kaoz... winter is a bad time to visit these animals coos they're either hibernating or they totally ignore our existence. Being in the Van, they know we're unreachable Breakfast. so smart~
eeeeeeeeeeeee.... freaking scared of its black tongue... damn wet!
my orange arch~
giraffe n ostrich.. friend huh?






those beautiful eyes reminds mi of my bf!! hyiak hyiak... how bt some mascara dear?
i swear i was feeding it n nt posing ok~
Raphael






my new friend: Andries!! nice guy... we even treated him for lunch~!!! hahaha....
the sleepy cubs~

wah~ the girl is a sadist to stuck her doll like tt through the fence... poor doll~!
super lazy man~ i was shouting like a mad woman at them n they totally ignore my existence. I hate cheetahs now~!


if u r a lioness, go this way.
if you r a lion, go this way.



what is the purpose of tt vase there? it puzzled mi since day 1.
my loot tt cause my $60 and a jaw-dropped, eyebrow raised stare from the cashier.
the rat hat i bought at the costume shop in eastgate shopping mall~ sooo cute!


i love jo'burg! great place to hibernate! hahaha~
I'll be at:
07-09 July: Melbourne
11-14 July: SSS1 (standby)
16-17 July: Hyderabad
19-24 July: Milan-Barcelona-Milan
27-28 July: Manila
30 Jul: Penang Turn
31 Jul: Saigon Turn
2 Aug: KL turn got taken away n replaced by 0000-1159 stby. Hopefully it doesn't affect my Manchester flt... i WILLLLL cry if it does!!
3-7 Aug: Manchester (prime mart here i come!!!)
10-12 Aug: Male
14 Aug: Jarkata Turn
16 Aug: SSS1
so my days off are:
10, maybe 15, 18, 25, 26 JULY
1, 8, 9, 13, 15 AUG








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home