Wednesday, July 23, 2008

aiyoh~ i wan to go back man!! I'm gg bonkers being 6hrs behind sg time. i tok to pple not knowing the date n day sial~ it's wednesday for u but still a tue for me.. n it's evening here yet it's bright like it's 3pm~ n i'm supposed to be back tmr in the morning... which is a thursday for u.. but yet it's only tuesday here in milan!

today's plan after my shutter to barcelona was to go back to town to do some shopping for myself, my boyf n my bro... but after lunch, my v lovely lss bought us ice cream n some of us girls decided to hang out in her room.

so there goes my shopping plan which is good becos shopping in Milan is only for those crazy pple w too much SPARE moolah to SPARE. Pricetag here is like the amount u c in sg's shop.. except u have to multiply the amount by 2.148... so a jacket can cost 100 euro.. which looks cheap but rem u have to multiply by 2.148

like the tinklebell towel i bought at the disney store.. looks cheap~ 19 euro.. but hello~ convert it to sg n u get $40. $40 for a towel..? i must be crazy indeed.

anyway.. i spend WAY WAY over my budget over little things.. i saw a gold gucci bag which cost 560euro ($1200 approx).. and a new Lv clutch bag 260euro ($560 approx). but heng heng i nv buy... but my heart is itching... n i decided not to help my mom buy Batignolles Orizzontale, this Lv bag.

anyway, i had since diverted my spending energy to online shopping since shops here close quite early... now i m spending hundreds online which i think i cld have bought the LV bag tt i wanted. shit man~ i'm splurging the last of my allowance.

so there goes my hard-earned moolah.. a new laptop.. my lv bag( i know i sound bimbo here.. but it's damn nice!!).. a new camera... n whatever i have in my wishlist~ which is countless...

n i said b4.. i need to save up for more shopping in manchester. haiz... damn bimbotic man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home