Saturday, August 02, 2008

sob~
it's 5.27am now. i slept at 12.30am, n woke up in the wee hr, 3 to be exact for a standby called up flight to jakarta which supposedly is a KL turn but again, i was taken off.

30mins before i leave my hse, with my make up done, and was about to set my hair, i received a call telling me i was taken off my flightas the a/c was changed to the jumbo. sob sob~ so, still clad in my uniform, i din know if i shld remove my make up or slp w it. argh~ now i m on a 24hr stby..

and this is one of those days when i m damn satisfied w my make-up. haiz~ sooo nice~ n i gotto wash it off...

plus i slept late emailing all my 15 crews.

n the worse part of it all... my manchester flt was disrupted n i was put on stby from monday to friday.

sob~ gg to zzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home