Friday, August 29, 2008

MY OUTDATED JAKARTA TRIP

indeed v outdated as the date dates back to 7th aug. heh~ though it's a short layover, i managed to catch up w my beloved irene.

the next time i'm gg, i'm gg to bring my swimming gears there. the swimming pool is tooo beautiful... the resort is toooo beautiful...


translate it to hokkien. the dicky is out to play!
us @ secret recipes
la senza~ *hint* irene is a camwhore!
yelena, del. irene, mi

before yelena goes to sch~
us @ the indonesian restaurant
sour sally! best yoghurt ice cream





sour sally sour






bye bye jakarta! n thnx irene for driving ard the city!


den my Male trip: 11 aug 2008
fat boy
the hut
my gosh! my dress is damn matching right.. hehe



how i wish we were staying in this.

my sand trail



tanned



swimming pool
this is where we stay


my cs...emo
linda n i. love linda
w jasmine n miza



went snorkelling n gt scratch by those poisonous corals. damn


setting up the tent tgt! teamwork!
a gust of wind came......

dix n the beautiful girls...




miza n i
miza w nic n dix








i'm just tooo lazy to type in anything... we had fun. tt's it!! bye




peking here i come!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home