Sunday, August 17, 2008

i've been awake for 45mins. I'm physically drained from partying too much and working too hard.

i m a Jakarta Queen! i've been doing cgk,mle,cgk. and i was called up for another cgk flight. thank u! that is 3 cgk in a row man.

i really love partying... but only w my girls.. it's only w them that i can truly let loose of myself n not always be soooo tensed up. i party much but i dun party hard.

i'm just toooooo shy and tooooo different from what i used to be in the past. I become someone nobody enjoy toking to cos i dun tok much to strangers.. which is quite queer and ironic as i m in a PR line..


when will i be more open to pple?? ok.. the question should be.. how can i be more open to pple?

the boyf shld be back today from his well-deserved holis since he hasn't taken a break for sucha long time.. i'm sure he had fun w his mates.

lotsa errands to run today... the hair is gg to b cut short again *sigh* gotto sacrifice a little for my job lah.. my short hair looks horrible in civies but i actually think it's v pretty in my uniform. haha... gotto do some touching up for my nails too... n have to c doc for injection thanks to the corals.. n prob make an appt w the dentist.


n my room... it's disastrous. gg to bangkok tmr.. tot of meeting ah nong n ah tien there.. but it'll be late at night when we gt to the hotel. haven't seen them for a long tim n i miss the jap food in thailand. dearest jx n my bro will be g to bkk for training... i read the papers a big storm is gg to hit bkk from now til next mth. so be v careful. it's the worse in 50 yrs.

tt's all... gg out soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home