Sunday, August 24, 2008

in random:

-i reallllllly hate my haircut.. it's toooo short n made my oredi small head looks even smaller. on an airier note.. my hair grows fast!

-Zurich is sucha beautiful place!! i love my berrie n alicia! thanks for the greeaaat company!

-had a lovely short meetup w my girls straight after my 12hrs flt at Timbre. (great liveband from goodfellas) n dblo w xin cos the girls had to be hme.. but ti was great though i work thru 36hr w/o zzzz. love it. n guy actually came up to mi n asked if i was a stewardess. right on. i tot he guessed it from moi nails but he said it was the hair. apparently to him, all short hair stewardess have this kinda hair... flat bob. but so far... i've only seen one w this hair.. n tt is mi lor~ haha.

-my room is still in a mess..


-i m tired...


-i'm lazy


-i'll try to upload my pics alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home