Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've put up my roster.. n sadly, for the next five Saturdays i will b out of SSingapore!! Damn sad.. or maybe it's good for me in another way~

n I've got my leave allocation! planning on a getaway to a place that I've wanted to visit for a long time-Nepal!!! very excited!! but have to check on the weather conditions first before everything can be confirmed.

other den getting to travel ard~ life pretty much sux for me now. *sigh* for the longest time in my life, the values n morals tt i've held on to is no more the same values n morals that i held on to anymore. every decision is a choice made. i've always believed tt i m different from most pple even given the most difficult situation to handle, the decision that i make will never disappoint anyone, n most importantly, myself. but things have changed.

you are the one that's changed my life. why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home